[Zope3-dev] Re: Better access to APIs in paths (was Re:needingviewsclues - template/title troubles)

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
27 Feb 2003 10:24:18 -0600

Shane,

I'm trying to understand what you are referring to below, there are
three ways of doing these kind of things right?

1) URIs. This implies that somewhere else a URI -> implementation
mapping exists.

2) Magic. This is what you are writing about below, right? The prefix
"dc" is magically assigned to a component by the environment.

3) XSLT Extension functions. This directly identifies the adapter that
gets used.

Thanks,
John

--
John D. Heintz | Senior Developer

1016 La Posada Dr. | Suite 240 | Austin TX 78752
T 512.380.0347 | jheintz at isogen.com

http://www.isogen.com