[Zope3-dev] Zope 3x Alpha 1 Released

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 20:59:43 -0700

Should this be a News Item on Zope.org, with some extra verbage in the
news item explaining that it is the very early experimental alpha
release, primarily of interest to developers?  I think the wider
community would be interested in knowing the progress of Zope 3 without
having to wade through the Wiki.

I still think it would be worth it to have Zope 3 start getting
placement as a permanent front page item (either as a Zope Exit, a
"perma-link" above the News Items, or as a section in the main content
area), if the core Zope 3 development team doesn't think it's still too
early to put up there.