[Zope3-dev] Fwd: [Zope-Annce] Zope 3x Alpha 1 Released

Isaac Levy isaac@structuredsystems.net
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:28:04 -0500

Hello all, 2 quick questions:

RE. Zope3 Alpha 1 - Begin forwarded message:
>     - Provide wider exposure of Zope 3.
>
>     - Solicit input on features, current and missing.

1) I'm emailing the list wondering where those of us who are not
directly involved with the Zope3 core dev. can best submit input?

2) Feature Request:
Can the ContentTypes please come to include .swf (shockwave flash)

In the file:
Zope3-3.0a1/src/zope/app/content_types.py

It would simply take the addition of:
('.swf', 'application/x-shockwave-flash'),

--

Thanks everyone for all the hard and great work!
Rocket-

   Isaac Levy
+ Office of Structured Systems
   http://structuredsystems.net