[Zope3-dev] zope3.org?

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 16:51:04 -0500

I'd like to start brainstorming what we want to do with Zope3.org.

The first step is to decide what the goals are. Here's an initial stab:

Our goals:

   - Promote Zope 3

   - Educate about Zope 3

   - Manage the zope 3 development process

   - Provide a largish application as a test/demonstration

User goals:

   - Find out what Zope 3

   - Find out the current status of the Zope 3 project

   - Get and install Zope 3

   - Get and install Zope 3 add-on products

   - Find out how to apply Zope 3 to create web applications

   - Publish or update project artifacts such as proposals,
     use cases, documentation, designs, etc.

   - Report bugs

   - Track tasks (e.g. assignments, bugs, issues. etc.)

Suggestions? Comments?