[Zope3-dev] zope3.org?

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 05:17:59 -0500

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 16:51, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Suggestions? Comments?

I agre with all of the above. I think the next step will be to define the
tools we would have to write to provide these service. The good side effect
of the tools is that they will provide some nice initial non-core products.

So I guess I am starting with a list:

1. Wikis (for this we need decent ReST support.)

2. BugTracker

3. Member Management

I think with these three products will do for the beginning...

Oh, I assumed all the time that zope3.org should be written in Zope 3 of
course. ;-)

Regards,
Stephan
--