[Zope3-dev] ftp code has no unit tests, so moving to a branch

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:47:16 +0000

Some important parts of the Zope 3 FTP code that are checked into the
HEAD have no unit tests. They also have bugs, as Anthony Baxter and I
found out earlier today.

Everything in the Zope 3 HEAD should have unit tests.

Therefore, I would like to move this test-less code out of the HEAD and
onto a branch. It can return when it has unit tests and it works properly.

Of course, this reduces the functionality of Zope 3 on the HEAD. At this
point, I'm fie trading functionality for quality.

--
Steve Alexander