[Zope3-dev] Re: Other (than GET and POST) HTTP Methods

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:39:17 +0100

Shane's suggestion is really brilliant.  Only one downside (presuming
the virtual host means x1.y.z and x2.y.z, and not x.y.z/1 and x.y.z/2,
as Chris suggested below).

If you change the hostname, you have to buy a different SSL certificate
if you want both the rendered site and source site to be secure.

--Paul