[Zope3-dev] IMPORTANT RFS: Through the Web Site Development

Luciano Ramalho ramalho@hiper.com.br
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:55:51 -0300

On segunda-feira, jan 13, 2003, at 18:05 America/Sao_Paulo, Jim Fulton
wrote:

> Luciano Ramalho wrote:
>> On segunda-feira, jan 13, 2003, at 15:45 America/Sao_Paulo, Jim
>> Fulton  wrote:
>>> There seems to be an actor here that we haven't accounted for at:
>>>
>>>   http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/UserGoalsAndUseCases
>> Isn't that actor the SiteDeveloper?
> But site developers also configure and customize components.
>
> It appears we need an actor for people who just create templates and
> scripts
> and who don't want to know about components.

Maybe. But perhaps the actor you mention is just a RookieSiteDeveloper,
one who hasn't learned much about Zope yet but is applying his PHP
knowledge to Zope.

--
Luciano