[Zope3-dev] Knowing our users

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:38:32 -0800

- Did you start working with Python first and then Zope, or
Zope first and then (maybe) Python?

- Have you used any other programming / scripting languages?
Which ones?
(Perl, Java, VB, C, C++, Lisp, Ruby...)

- Are you comfortable with object-oriented programming and
design?

- How long have you been doing web development in general?

- How long have you been doing any kind of development?