[Zope3-dev] Knowing our users

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:12:51 -0200

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:41:57AM +0200, Myroslav Opyr wrote:
| Hi, Sidney,
|
| Maybe it would be good idea to have one random question of the poll to
| be displayed upon member-login of NZO? To have set of polls and
| memberdata with answers to the polls (forming his profile). User would
| be able to answer one question per login (like Yahoo! recently did).

Indeed interesting. I dont know how well it would work. According to
a rough estimate I've made very few people log in frequently at
Zope.org. Another problem is that we didnt planned to have polls on
Zope.org, but of course, if you would like to volunteer and help
integrating a CMF-ized poll product Im all for it.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

I've looked at the listing, and it's right!
		-- Joel Halpern