[Zope3-dev] IMPORTANT RFS: Through the Web Site Development

Didier Georgieff dgieff@divinerites.com
14 Jan 2003 20:47:21 +0100

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 19:57, Shane Hathaway wrote:

> Then, based on new requirements, you start making a lot more
> customizations.  You don't have to write any code yet, but your
> customizations are extensive enough that you'd like to package them up

> I think once you understand the narrow scope of what's being proposed,
> you'll see that most of it is done already. :-)

Shane,
This explanation is the most usefull thing i read to help me understand
some mysteries about Zope3. Clear and simple for the dumbs ! Thanks !!!

--
Didier Georgieff <dgieff@divinerites.com>