[Zope3-dev] Re: IMPORTANT RFS: Through the Web SiteDevelopment

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:05:25 -0500

Jon Whitener wrote:
 > I feel that "the few people remaining" is a larger group than the
 > phrase portrays.  Python programmers will of course be in the "First
 > Front" group.  New, non-Python-programmer Zope users will all start
 > in the "Second Front" group, but I predict that many, if not most, of
 > these Second Front people will eventually become one of the "Few
 > Remaining People".

They will, but gently.  A lot of the reasons you need ZClasses are being
replaced with configuration choices.

Let's drop the "Front" terminology.  I'm done with this thread. :-)

Shane