[Zope3-dev] zope 3 newsletter blurb about design and style work?

Gus Gollings gus@commongroundgroup.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:04:36 +1100

Dear Gary,

I'm not sure if this is talking to the appropriate audience:

"""
In preparation for the work flagged under the 'graphic' stream of the
Australian Zope3 Sprint (date TBA), Jan Smith, one of the founders of
the OzZope interest group (http://www.ozzope.org), has been gathering
threads of conversations
(http://www.ozzope.org/OzSprintWiki/StyleGuideZope3) about the possible
directions for the 'style' of the Zope3 User Interface, beyond the
exciting developments resulting from the Rotterdam Spint work. Areas
under discussion are the Zope3 logo, Zope3 object icons, buttons, skin
switcher (in conjunction with dev stream), typographic style guide and
colour schemes.
"""

Regards,

Gus