[Zope3-dev] Links styling

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:18:12 +0000 (UTC)

A good reference for line breaking properties is:
http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr14/

The best choice to allow for break in the middle of a word is probably
ZERO WIDTH SPACE (ZWSP), U+200B (​):

  This character does not have width. It is used to enable additional
  (invisible) break opportunities wherever SPACE cannot be used.

But I don't know if browsers implement it correctly.

Florent