[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Roadmap thoughts

Tom Deprez tom@aragne.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:25:31 +0100

Hi,

Stupid question probably, but what is the difference between 3x en 3.0?
Just that 3x doesn't support migration to 2.0?

I must admit I agree on all points provided by the others on this subject.
And the transition of Zope2.0 to Zope3 should be as smooth as possible. I'm
afraid that this is something very important (perhaps not in the eyes of
developers, but through other eyes it certainly is)

Tom.