[Zope3-dev] Re: what is schema package status?

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:08:48 +0100

R. David Murray wrote:
> Gary Poster wrote:
> >Hi.  I noticed a number of schema checkins, as well as a number of
>
> That would be me.  I didn't coordinate with anybody on that, as it
> was just a bunch of minor cleanups and a small refactoring that
> seemed obviously correct.  Too bad most of my z3 programming time
> comes when nobody else is awake <grin>.
>
> Otherwise, I know nothing about schema package status.

There isn't much more to say than what has been said. I'm looking forward
to seeing the changes to the Interface package. I think what others were
talking about when they mentioned better integration with the Interface
package would be some hooks in the Interface package to make some
schema things more easy. Possibly the validation framework might plug into
the Interface validation framework (which checks whether methods of the
right signature exist), don't know.

The most important thing to be done is to adjust Schema (and Forms) for
the new default/required system as discussed a while earlier.

Regards,

Martijn