[Zope3-dev] manage_beforeDelete

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:46:52 -0500

I'm +1 on changing the name: this has bothered me before too.

Between the two Florent proposed, I also prefer hook_beforeDelete.
However, I think I like Steve's beforeDeleteHook even better.  Why are
we bringing in a new underline convention for this when the rest of Zope
3 is explicitly camel case?

So, +1 on beforeDeleteHook (and similar changes to any other manage_*
names).

Gary