[Zope3-dev] I would like to get rid of the ++module++ namespace

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:04:17 -0400

I broke it yesterday before the release. (I hadn't noticed because
there were no unit tests.)

This namespace was ill conceived.  The only thing that uses it is
the introspector.  The introspector should be rewritten to work
differently. In particular, it should delegate to the (new) local
interface service to display information about interfaces.  It should
not provide class browsing beyond showing an object's class, and class
doc string.

I'm going to remove the ++module++ namespace today. Let me know if you
have great objections.

CTO                  (703) 361-1714            http://www.python.org