[Zope3-dev] Indexing broken?

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:12:25 -0400

Hello everyone,

I was just trying to index objects in a text index and it did not work. The
error is very easy to reproduce. In the 'default' bundle create a 'Text
Index' and 'Subscribe' to the events. Then try to add or edit any text object
(Templated Page, File, DTML Page) in the content space. You will see that no
object was registered in the hub or the text index. :-(

Could someone please help me out with this?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter