[Zope3-dev] upcoming indexgeddon.

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:35:30 +1000

In the next day or so I'm going to be moving around the index
implementations to make a more sane setup.

Currently:

  zope/app/browser/index/field -- stays as is
  zope/app/browser/index/text -- stays as is
  zope/fieldindex -- fieldindex interfaces and implementation
  zope/textindex -- textindex interfaces and implementation

Will become:

  zope/index/interfaces -- all interfaces
  zope/index/text -- textindex implementation
  zope/index/field -- fieldindex implementation

I'll put module aliases in so that existing Data.fs things continue
to work. Initially we're moving all the interfaces so we can extract
the common interfaces between text and field.

Anthony