[Zope3-dev] ForbiddenAttribute: notify

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:23:43 +1000

>>> "Marcus J. Ertl" wrote
> But after checking out the newest CVS of Zope3, I get an exeption in
> self.context.add(board), going down to:
>
>   File "/usr/local/zope3/src/zope/security/checker.py", line 138, in
> check_getattr
>     self.check(object, name)
>   File "/usr/local/zope3/src/zope/security/checker.py", line 173, in
> check
>     raise ForbiddenAttribute, name
> ForbiddenAttribute: notify

Need more of the traceback than this to tell you. At a guess,
when the job board is added, it triggers a couple of events.
One of the event listeners doesn't have the necessary permissions...

Like I said, need more traceback. What you sent is just in the
security checker, nothing showing us where the security checkers
being called from.

Anthony