[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Source organization

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:08:16 -0400

On Tuesday 15 July 2003 06:58, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Well, how is the ZODB based model going to improve matters, for instance
> concerning the issue involving the multiplication of interacting
> entities?

I think you will be able to represent your dependencies visually better. Also,
having a visual interface can make configuration much more intuitive. We are
definitely not even close at this point though.

I imagine that there will be a good amount of people that will write products
to improve usability and visualization of configuration and components. The
introspector is just the first tiny little step in this direction. Imagine,
if you can just click on two interfaces and say, create an adapter for it.
You then just fill out the methods. The online help will show you other
implementations of such an adapter, if available. This is just one example of
the many usability improvements that could be made.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter