[Zope3-dev] Allowing views to be registered for classes rather than interfaces.

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:33:13 +0200

Jean Jordaan wrote:
> I think this is an important thread, and I hope something gets
> threshed out that satisfies Martijn .. his concerns sound valid.

Thanks.

I think Steve's idea (that I helped with, but it's mostly Steve's by now)
is a good one, so I supposed nonceInterface. I certainly am not tied
to the word 'nonce'. :)

I also see sense in the proposal where interfaces that intend to have
multiple implementations are in their own hierarchy, while interfaces
that are expected to be implemented only once stay with the implementation.

Regards,

Martijn