[Zope3-dev] Schema, widget and form refactoring (was Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS:Zope3/src/zope/schema - _bootstrapfields.py:1.19.2.1)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:13:53 -0400

Garrett Smith writes:
 > Ah, man...that question was supposed to trip you up!

;-)

It was actually quite a relief to throw everything away and start with
a new implementation of the base.  The IBrowserWidget implementation
and the widget implementation are very separate in what I did; the
IBrowserWidget calls methods of a new interface intended only for
subclasses to implement.

 > Okay...I like that approach :-) Where is your alternate IBrowserWidget?
 > Online somewhere?

Not at this time.  I'll look into releasing it as part of a sample
complex widget, but the decision won't be mine to make.  I'll plan on
dealing with this tomorrow, when the relevant people can sit down in a
room together.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>