[Zope3-dev] Schema, widget and form refactoring (was Re: [Zope3-checkins]CVS:Zope3/src/zope/schema- _bootstrapfields.py:1.19.2.1)

Garrett Smith garrett@mojave-corp.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:34:08 -0500

andre wrote:
> Garrett Smith a =E9crit:
> After having read a little about utility.py and widget.py, and in the
> state of my knowledge,
>=20
> - it seems to me that the expression missing_value is ambiguous.
>    value_if_missing will be better (IMO).
> - it seems necessary to have a clear definition of the words used.
>    (missing, required, default, None, etc.)

On that last point, there is general agreement :-)

See   http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/WidgetsFormsSchemas for a set of working
definitions.

I'm interested in your feedback on these. Do you see any problems?
Anything that's just plain confusing?

 -- Garrett