[Zope3-dev] [Q] about functional testing support

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:47:06 -0400

I'm working on a sample "complex" widget that I'd like to have a few
functional tests built around.  This widget is *only* a sample, and
shouldn't normally be included, but I want to have this supported in
the core Zope 3 unit and functional tests since this will be the only
substantial test of how some of the vocabulary field/widget
machinations are supposed to work together.

This will introduce a new package with a few modules, and test
packages to back it up.  There's a ZCML file that knits the pieces
together, and that's where my question comes in.

Is the top-level ftesting.zcml the right place to include the
additional ZCML, or is there a better place?  What's there now seems
more general, but I don't see another place offhand.  I definately
don't want it to get loaded along with the "normal" ZCML loaded for
Zope 3.

Thanks!

  -Fred

--