[Zope3-dev] test failure in checkClassInfo with Python 2.3

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 16:42:38 +0300

> Hmmm...  is TestCase a new-style class in 2.3?

Yes.
This has caught people out before, when they have been developing on
Python 2.3, and have used super in their tests.

> If the issue is that TestCase is a new-style class in 2.3, the solution
> would be to move the 'classLevelFrameInfo' assignment to a classic
> class, and change the assert accordingly.

Ok, I'll try that.

In any case, if the intent is to test the behaviour with a classic
class, I'd like that to be made plain in the code of the test.

--
Steve Alexander