[Zope3-dev] Containment constraints

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 06:44:57 -0400

On Thursday 12 June 2003 06:19, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Thoughts? Suggestions? :)

Couldn't we just have a list of allowable interfaces? If an object implements
one of the listed interfaces, it can be added.

One the other hand, an isAllowed() method might be best, so you could
implement things like all interfaces except IFoo. I would make that method a
method of IContainer.

Then it would be easy to build specialized menus and copies on top of that.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter