[Zope3-dev] Certification

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
18 Jun 2003 21:58:32 +0200

--=-FXasEFZW3+OPG5AVCdw4

Hi.

Soon the certification process for Zope 3 is going to be started.

We are intended to prepare some stuff for the workshop Steve Alexander
and I will be doing with the TUEV. Therefore I invite everybody who is
on Europython to join us for a 1h or so meeting where I can introduce
interested parties in the certification process and what consequences it
brings to us. Also we should make plans on the
set of security features we would like to have certified (this is a
rather formal process I will describe in further detail).

So. Whoever is there and likes to join is welcome.=20
Cheers,
Christian

--=20
Christian Theune, gocept gmbh & co. kg
http://www.gocept.com - ct@gocept.com
fon: 03496 3099112 fax: 03496 3099118 mobile: 0179 7808366

--=-FXasEFZW3+OPG5AVCdw4

--=-FXasEFZW3+OPG5AVCdw4--