[Zope3-dev] MinimalMemoryStorage test failure in Zope 3

Barry Warsaw barry@python.org
25 Jun 2003 07:26:31 -0400

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 07:22, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 02:20:25PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> > Marius, which OS and Python version were you using?
>
> Debian unstable, Python 2.2.3 (I've tried both the Debian packaged
> version, and compiled anotjer one myself --with-pydebug).

I tried all day yesterday to invoke the tracebacks on RH9, with both
Python 2.2.3 and 2.3 and never could.  Tim got them all the time on
Windows and I think Jeremy has seen them a few times on his older RH
system.  I've been able to rule a few things out but haven't gotten very
far debugging the problem.  Given my schedule today, I doubt there will
be time to pair with Tim on the problem, but I'm hoping I'll be able to
spend time on it tomorrow.

-Barry