[Zope3-dev] service management

Garrett Smith garrett@mojave-corp.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:44:36 -0500

I've got a few questions about service managers.

- Why would one use multiple site management folders (i.e. create
something other than 'default')? What's the most common/typical use case
for this?

- For each service manager, it appears that each of the various services
are potential candidates for being the 'active' service for a particular
type. Is the idea here that a site admin will be toggling back and forth
between different implementations/configurations of a particular
service?

There's been some talk about cleaning up the service management UI. Is
there a working list of changes in the pipeline? I've got some time
available to help out here.

 -- Garrett