[Zope3-dev] My Code...

Marcus J. Ertl Marcus J. Ertl" <marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:14:15 +0200

Hi again!

All the time, I'm using your code for my project... now some things
start to work, and I think it's time to show people some of my code,
and even if it's only for showing how NOT to do it! Because I do all
the things for my own use and fun, their is zero documentation and now
tests!

It should be a threaded forum, if it is ready! You find the code in a
webbrowsable subversion repository under:

https://tiran.faho.rwth-aachen.de:7443/svn/lnproducts3/LNForum/trunk/

Some of the code, that may be reused in other projects of my self are
stored under:

https://tiran.faho.rwth-aachen.de:7443/svn/lnproducts3/LNGlobals/trunk/

(Sorry, the ViewCVS for browsing with syntax hightlightning is borken!)

(A great thanks to Christian "Tiran" Heimes for providing my with this
subversion repository!)

Feel free to browse around and have look at it! For getting it to work,
you will need some specials, mentioned in INSTALL and README. It also
needs a postgresql database.

Perhabs the most usefull part is my version of Stephan Richters
textsource system from zwiki. I put it out of zwiki for being usable
with other products (but I also changed it for my liking, removed the
templates and changed reST-Code to a system without regex!)

Bye and thanks for the good work on Zope3!
    Marcus

--
"42? 7 and a half million years and all you can come up with is 42?!"

LARP-Welt - Das LARP-Portal im Internet: http://larp-welt.de