[Zope3-dev] Skin layers reutilization and ZCML

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 13:35:17 -0300

Howdy,

I was cleaning up the Zopetop skin, trying to bring it in sync with
the Rotterdam skin and then I realized that I could reuse the XML tree
if I added the Rotterdam layer to the Zopetop skin.

Theres only one problem... how do I say that I want to use the
rotterdam layer from the Rotterdam skin on my Zopetop skin?

on browser/skins/rotterdam/configure.zcml:

<browser:skin
    name="Rotterdam" layers="rotterdam default" />

on browser/skins/zopetop/configure.zcml:

<browser:skin
    name="ZopeTop" layers="templates images css default" />

I tried adding rotterdam as the last item on the Zopetop skin but it
didnt seem to work.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Pascal is a language for children wanting to be naughty.
		-- Dr. Kasi Ananthanarayanan