[Zope3-dev] RFC: Updated better interface declaration proposal

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:12:09 -0500

I've updated Steve's proposal for improving the way interfaces implementstions
are declared:

   http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/BetterInterfaceImplements

I'd like to start implementing this soon, so please let me know soon if
there's anything you'd like to change or if you are violently opposed to
the change.

With Steve's permission and involvement as well as input from a number of others,
I've changed the original proposal quite a bit. If you are interested in this,
you should take a look because it has changed quite a lot.