[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 HEAD tests stuill hanging on Linux

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
12 Mar 2003 17:46:52 -0300

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 15:28, Chris Withers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've had to disable the Zope 3 HEAD tests on Linux again as they're hanging.
>
> If anyone can help to debug this, please let me know.
>
> I'm open to actually giving access to the box where this is happening, if
> someone can suggest a way I can do this temporarily. The box is behind our
> firewall, is there any way I can use SSH port forwarding to temporarily let
> someone in?

Assuming your Zope3 machine has both an ssh client and server, do

    $ ssh helpful.fellow's.machine -R 6022:localhost:22

Then the helpful fellow can:

    $ ssh localhost -p 6022

and it will be logged to your machine behind the firewall

Cheers, Leo

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.