[Zope3-dev] Last Despaired CFP ;-) - April Zope3 sprint

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:35:37 +0100

First I want to apologize again for the cross-post, but I am reallly
trying to foster some particpation for development of Zope3.

As most of you already know, a Zope3 sprint is organized in
Louvain-la-Neuve(LLN) Belgium, April 8-11 2003 by BubbleNet offices.

Two topics are targetted : I18n and XML integration.

Currently, Jim Fulton, Paul Everitt, Martijn Faassen and Pierre-Julien
Grizel are confirmed.

As there is room for 8 developers in offices and at least one
confortable bed free by my house, I issue this last call for participants.

Please see
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/LouvainLaNeuveSprint
for more details. Do not hesitate to contact one of us.

Please contact me ASAP if you want to join us.

--
Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202