[Zope3-dev] i18n breaks Schema

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:42:37 -0500

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 06:19, Gregoire Weber wrote:
> Hi Guys at the Washington Sprint,
>
> I made a update on my sandbox this morning (localtime)
> and I'm stuck now, because you've broken our Schema
> based NewsItem!

Do you all get this error? Which version of Python are you using? It
definitely worked for Jim yesterday.

(BTW, the error is caused by gettext, even though I know they are going to
have a fishy isinstanceof() call somewhere there... I will look into it
later, but try it with the latest Python 2.2 version and Python 2.3 CVS.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter