[Zope3-dev] RE: [ZODB-Dev] ZODB4 Unit tests failing

Tim Peters tim@zope.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:00:46 -0500

[Tres Seaver]
> I am seeing 82 failures on a head Zope3 checkout inside the ZODB tests
> (see the attachment).
> Is this known breakage?

Don't think so.  I ran a fresh checkout of Zope3 head with Python 2.2.2 just
now, and got no failures in the ZODB or ZEO tests (I got 6 failures total,
most in zope.app.publisher.browser.tests.test_directives).  This was
Win98SE.

> I am running with Python2.2.2, in a sandbox where I did the following:
>
>   $ cvs -q up -AdP
>   $ make clean
>   $ make
>   $ python2.2 test.py 2>/tmp/zodb_test_errors.txt

It's peculiar that your first problem was

    AttributeError: Connection instance has no attribute '_conflicts'

In the src.zodb.connection.py I see, Connection.__init__() clearly
establishes a _conflicts attr:

        self._conflicts = Set()

So it's hard to see how that AttributeError could occur if we're running the
same code.