[Zope3-dev] Re: Schemas, Fields and Fieldsets

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:42:37 +0200

Jim Fulton wrote:
> Sidnei da Silva wrote:
>
>> <big snip>
>>
>> On a related subject, I would like to know if there is any plan for
>> using a standard XML format for defining schema in Zope3. I was
>> looking at XForms but it seems that it could be used for representing
>> forms, and not field definitions and constraints. Of course we could
>> also get XForms to use together with <fill name for XML schema definition
>> standard> in Zope3 as an option.
>

> I would like to see conversion between Z3 schema and XML Schema, at
> least for schemas that can be expressed both ways. This isn't an urgent
> priority however.
>
> Jim

I do not want to speak in place of Paul, Martijn or Philipp but this
is something that could be tackled by the XML team at LLN sprint.

At least Paul was interested seeing a conversion tool like this.

--
Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202