[Zope3-dev] Re: zope 3 sprint before EuroPython?

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Mon, 05 May 2003 15:28:31 +0200

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Am I to assume then that nobody is volunteering to help organize a zope 3
> sprint before EuroPython in Charleroi this year?
>
> A shame to put such a good opportunity to sprint to a waste.. Another
> sprint is being organize, so we can share these facilities if we
> notify them in time (soon). As organizer you have to do almost nothing
> except communicate the information to the sprinters -- and I won't be
> the organizer as I have enough on my plate. So volunteer now! :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn
I can take the responsibility of contacting who need to be contacted...

The only problem is that I am not sure to be available during the sprint
days... but if you and others do not mind, I can take on the
organization as long as it stay as small as you state ;-).

Please tell me who I should contact.

--
Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl