[Zope3-dev] ZEO test failing under Cygwin

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Mon, 05 May 2003 16:05:06 +0200

Hello,

just wanted to tell ZEO people that running the full Z3 test suite
results in the process getting stuck after the following traceback :

1009/3918 ( 25.8%): testZEOStorage
(...orage.tests.test_config.StorageTestCase)E
xception in thread Connect([(2, ('www.python.org', 9001))]):
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/tmp/python.676/usr/lib/python2.2/threading.py", line 408, in
__bootstra
     self.run()
   File "/cygdrive/c/Zope3Head/Zope3/src/zodb/zeo/zrpc/client.py", line
286, in r
un
     success = self.try_connecting(attempt_timeout)
   File "/cygdrive/c/Zope3Head/Zope3/src/zodb/zeo/zrpc/client.py", line
314, in t
ry_connecting
     r = self._connect_wrappers(wrappers, deadline)
   File "/cygdrive/c/Zope3Head/Zope3/src/zodb/zeo/zrpc/client.py", line
382, in _
connect_wrappers
     del wrappers[wrap]
KeyError: <zodb.zeo.zrpc.client.ConnectWrapper instance at 0xa552b70>

What looks interesting to my naive eyes is that the bug looks to be
fired in the code generated and situated in a temporary file.

This makes me feel it is too hard to debug myself and better to tell the
community ;-)

--
Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl