[Zope3-dev] IndexedCatalog

Marcus J. Ertl marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Thu, 08 May 2003 09:21:12 +0200

Hi!

Just doing my daily visit on freshmeat, I stumbled accros
IndexedCatalog (http://www.async.com.br/projects/IndexedCatalog/).

I cite from the homepage:

    IndexedCatalog is an extension to the Zope Object Database (ZODB)
    that provides indexing and allows queries for objects based on
attributes.
    Which is accomplished by indexing all fields by type
(string/integer/float) and
    by a simple query language.

    IndexedCatalog is licensed under the Lesser GNU Public Licence
(LGPL).

    The IndexedCatalog does not require any additional extensions apart
from
    the ZODB, and it made for applications that use StandaloneZODB and
not
    Zope. It is completely untested with Zope at this time.

Does anybody know something about this? sounds very promissing!

Bye
   Marcus
--
 Das LARP-Portal im Internet: