[Zope3-dev] Question: Are principals (sometimes aka users) content or meta-content?

Benjamin Saller bcsaller@ideasuite.com
08 May 2003 09:54:20 -0400

--=-bu1iAXdutMU0Sxy1wZ+A

In the plone world we are treating users/members as content with a
CMFMember product. Workflow allows for pushing users into states so
admins can for approve a pending account or if a subscription were
unpaid the users wf state could be demoted to restrict site access. Just
examples.

-Ben