[Zope3-dev] ZCML versus XAML

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Thu, 8 May 2003 10:05:43 -0400

Looks like Microsoft has also discovered XML as a mean to specify application
interoperability. XAML (XML Application Markup Language) will be standard in
Longhorn. Unfortunately, I have not found any technical reference to it
(other than a recent Slashdot article with some links).

http://www.internetwk.com/breakingNews/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=9400498

I think this MS development shows that we are on the right track with ZCML.
And best of all, we will be out before them! :-)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter