[Zope3-dev] Things that need to get done (and not) for Zope X3.0

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 09:52:19 -0400

I've started some to-do lists for things that need to get done
for Zope X3.0 and for things that will get done later.  There's
a lot that needs to get done soon and, hopefully, these lists will
guide the work.

The lists have been checked into CVS.  The list of things to get done
for X3.0 are in doc/TODO.txt:

http://cvs.zope.org/Zope3/doc/TODO.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Things that need to get done later are in doc/TODOLATER.txt:

http://cvs.zope.org/Zope3/doc/TODOLATER.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Feel free to clarify or fix typos in these lists. Please don't
add anything to the TODO.txt without discussing it with me first.
I've undoubtably forgotten things that need to be included, however,
the list is pretty long, considering that I want a beta in less than two
months, so I want to make sure that things that get added really need to
be there.

BTW, I expect to host some sprints in Fredericksburg, Virginia, before
now and the end of June. These will likely span weekends to make it easier
for people with "day jobs" to participate. If you're interested, please
let me know.

CTO                  (703) 361-1714            http://www.python.org