[Zope3-dev] Workflow-Question

Marcus J. Ertl Marcus J. Ertl" <marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Sat, 17 May 2003 12:02:26 +0200

Hi!

I'm just testing the workflow-component! Works fine for me, but there
is a small problem:

If I add a object through the managment interface, it got's a workflow!
All fine!

But if I use this code:

        msg =3D LNMessage(subject=3Dsubjects[randint(0,4)]+' (%s)' %
mimes[type],
                        mime=3Dmimes[type],
                        body=3Dbodies[type])
        msg.name =3D names[randint(0,4)]
        msg.email =3D 'nobody@oz.lcl'
       =20
        publish(target, ObjectCreatedEvent(msg))
        publish(target, LNMessageAddedEvent(msg))
        target.setObject(str(id), msg)

the workflow tab keeps empty! :-(

What have I to do, make it work? Perhabs to register my object in some
way to the workflow? If yes, how will this be done?

Bye
  Marcus

--=20
"Warum kochen M=E4nner nicht?"
"Es wurde noch kein Steak erfunden, das in den Toaster passt."

LARP-Welt - Das LARP-Portal im Internet: http://larp-welt.de