[Zope3-dev] Milestone release

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Thu Nov 20 13:23:53 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

since I am preparing the next milestone tomorrow, I need everyone who did
serious work since the last milestone to update the CHANGES.txt file between
now to tomorrow morning (EST).

Also, if you are not listed in the CREDITS.txt file and you have worked on
Zope 3 (i.e. checked in something to the CVS), please add yourself to that
file.

Furthermore, I would appreciate it, if people could test the HEAD a little bit
after Jim merged the adaptergeddon-branch.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter