[Zope3-dev] Problems with Zope 3, Virtual Hosting (Apache) and Cookies

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Fri Sep 5 13:10:58 EDT 2003

On Friday 05 September 2003 04:28, Seb Bacon wrote:
> This was a long-standing mod_proxy bug.
>
> Use Apache 1.3.28 or even better, Apache 2.

Thanks; I installed 1.3.27, since I found an RPM for it and it works great
now.

The last outstandanding issue left now is the login problem. When I login
using http://www.zope3.org/@@login.html, the login is only good for this URL,
but not http://www.zope3.org/. Does anyone have a clue how to fix that?

Regards,
Stephan