[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Newsletter: Issue 10

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Sep 7 12:15:23 EDT 2003

On Saturday 06 September 2003 11:46, Chris Withers wrote:
> What's the rational.

We want to attract the people that are attracted to PHP.

> This is truly evil, I hope it will be disabled by default :-(

It is and is *only* available for Content Space "Templated Pages" where it has
to be explicitely turned on by the developer. The news item specifically
stated this! Also, try it yourself, to see.

> Why on earth would anyone want this?

Ask the scripters, i.e. PHP developers.

Regards,
Stephan