[Zope3-dev] Re: scripter/designer concerns

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Sep 7 15:20:05 EDT 2003

On Sunday 07 September 2003 14:08, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> I am often both developer and scripter.  The scripting side is very
> important to me, as I often work with HTML designers and plug in some
> scripting code and the TAL display logic to work with what they give
> me.

I think we use the term "scripter" differently. I use the term to designate a
person who knows only PHP and other scripting environments, but does not know
who to design and develop software - this person is the developer. Therefore,
once the scripter has upgraded to a developer he cannot go back. However, a
developer can still do HTML/TAL/DTML scripting.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter